Sunday, November 08, 2009

HiyaS

Hiya folks! I'm just dropping by to check on my friends. Hope life is good for each and all. I'm doing great here in Palawan, PI. I do miss all of you back there, and I often think of the great times we all spent hanging out, livening it up, and keeping it real. I'm sorry I haven't been online much, but I'm just here..... I'll try to come here more often to keep in touch.
.
Should you happen to find yourself in Palawan, PI, do send me a shout-out coz I'd really want to hang out and catch up. I miss all of you back there. I seriously do.
.
I think I'll stay in PI for awhile, if not for a long long time. I'm contented about life as it is right now, and I'm very happy. Life's been good to me and I feel very blessed with the way things are going. I'm at peace with a lot of things and I've settled down somewhat..... I've understood that I have so many things to be thankful about. God has been very good to me.

No comments: